Sunday, March 13, 2011

I PROMISE

I promise to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind;

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to everyone I meet;

To make everyone around me feel there is something special in them;

To think only the best;

To work only for the best;

To expect only the best;

To be just as concerned about my fellow man as I am about myself;

To forgive and forget the mistakes of the past and to seek God's guidance toward the greater achievement of the future;

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give a smile to everyone I meet;

To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to critize others;

To be too large for for worry, too noble for anger, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment